Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sunshine!

Ok, so the rain finally stopped. Hell, we didn't even set a record at 28 consecutive days..... We needed 33 and came up 5 short.

The sun was out today with a vengeance. Naturally, I spent the day deep inside a hospital's mammo suite setting up computers in the dark. Reality bites. I should have been out riding scooter. (I came home a bit early so I could spray some miserable plantlife to make it DIE. Spraying the stuff while it rains is useless. It has to sit on the leaves for a while before it works, and the rain sorta prevents that.)

Seattle weather isn't really as depressing as people assume it is. Most of the time, we see the sun part of the day. It seems that the sun is up from sunrise until about 8:30 AM. Then it turns gray and possibly rainy. Does it depress me? Not really. Does it make me enjoy the sun more than usual? Probably. Even Ed was extolling the virtues of sunshine a couple of days ago, and that's unusual for him.

I miss riding my motorcycle. I'm afraid I'll lose my skills... Yeah, like totally. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you 2.

Keep in touch.

Keith - ACH