Sunday, October 22, 2006

House progress

So, let me say that my outlook on projects is improving. I'm ready to tackle the house on a limited basis, working until I get tired and then waiting to move forward another inch.

This weekend, Ed and I removed all the tack-strips and cleaned up all the floors a bit.... no more need to watch where you walk and be afraid of exposed staples. It's a relief and the floors actually look less ugly. We also relocated the cabinets so I can get the plumbing in behind the sinks, move the electrical supplies, and generally get going on the rough stuff.

Layout went well and all the holes are drilled thru the floor to connect to supply and drain lines. It's going to be a bit tricky adding supply lines for the toilet and tub, but a teeny bit of tear-out in the back wall should solve the issue easily enough.

Wiring in this room is going to be 'too much fun'. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: