Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wow, it's February already.

I can't believe we haven't posted anything here. Holidays were fine, nothing special. We did what we wanted to do within the limits of my endurance. It was actually sorta pleasant to just 'hang' for the holidays.

As far as working on the house, we're doing that slowly.... very slowly. Progress is being made. Much of the electrical is installed, plumbing is started. I just need to start feeling well enough to keep going and we'll be off to the races.

Ed's been painting. The green glitter wall is now 'Orange Cream' and the shared wall between the main room and the sun room is now 'Heavy Cream'. No, we're not on a food binge..... it's just what the manufacturer calls them.

By the way. I cancelled the order for the Kawasaki Concours. I really don't need another $14K toy I'll seldom use. Maybe in another year I can justify it, but not right now. I'll spend the money on the house and get some ROI. Then Ed and I will figure out where life is taking us before I get another toy.

No comments: