Saturday, March 08, 2008

Crackers in the package.

I've recently started drinking beer. I drink one, and only one, and it's generally with dinner when we're out at a restaurant. I'm not a beer-o-phile (or whatever beer-o-philes call themselves when they want to pretend beer is important.) I generally just want a beer that's extremely drinkable without a hoppy or bitter aftertaste.

I want a beer that quenches my thirst. I don't need (or want) a "beer experience".

Obviously I'm leading up to something here. Yesterday, I bought a 15 pack of Budweiser 16oz bottles of beer. It'll probably take me a month to drink them all. But, here's the kicker.

The beer bottles are shaped like bowling pins. Yeah, really. Bowling pins.

OMG - I'm gonna be drinking ButtWiper from bowling pins. I guess it's something I'll have to do in the closet. My inner redneck needs to stay hidden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too late, I saw rouge glaring over the back of your collar years ago.